Click on any of the links below to access that website :
- The Episcopal Church - Visit this site to learn everything you want to know about the Episcopal church. All are welcome.
- DIOPA - The official website of the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania.
- Washington National Cathedral - Cathedral of the Diocese of Washington, D.C. that serves as a church for national purposes.
- Families Anonymous - was founded in 1971 by a group of parents in Southern California concerned with their children's substance abuse. Families Anonymous (FA) is a twelve-step program for relatives and friends of addicts that is now holding weekly meetings at St. Jude's (Monday evenings, 7:30 pm - call Mike at 845-258-7208 for more information).
- Whitemarsh Township - St. Jude's Church is located in Lafayette Hill, Whitemarsh Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Visit the township site for more information about our community.
- Episcopal Community Services - Episcopal Community Services (ECS) is a Philadelphia-based human services agency serving children at risk, homeless families and homebound seniors. ECS empowers vulnerable individuals and families by providing highquality social and educational services that affirm human dignity and promote social justice.
Caring.com is a leading senior care resource for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses and other loved ones. They have been featured by AARP, The Administration for Community Living, The National Legal Resource Center, and Forbes, as well as referenced by many governmental agencies and organizations across the Internet